Quikfix being a one stop shop positions itself as the main reseller of Hankook, Vredestein & Evergreen tyres.
After various surveys carried out by Quikfix at various shopping centre/parkings, it has been found that as many as many 76% of cars surveyed had tyres either damaged, with incorrect pressure or illegal tread depth.
FUNCTION OF TYRES
1) Supporting the load/weight of your vehicle
2) Absorbing road shocks thus increasing your comfort
3) Changing and maintaining direction of travel
4) Thanks to the tyres you can drive…and stop, thus tyres transfer traction and braking forces to the road surface.
IMPORTANCE OF TYRES
1) They are your only contact with the road
2) Acceleration, braking and turning all depend on tyres
Thus, overall performance of a car is directly governed by the quality of its tyres and the grip they provide